Everything You need To Know about CBD
Cannabidiol, or CBD for short, is a cannabinoid. These compounds are named after the cannabis plant which produces hundreds of cannabinoids. The most common of these are THC and CBD.
Some of the success stories of CBD consumers from around the globe are truly amazing and to be able play a part in is something that we are extremely proud of.
With so much in the happening in relation to CBD in the media recently, you may be asking “So what is CBD?”, “what are the benefits?” & “Is it safe?”.
So what is CBD?
Cannabidiol, also known as CBD is a naturally occurring oil from cannabis and hemp plants, it has been in the spotlight recently for many reasons. CBD can be bought as a food supplement, and used as part of a healthy routine to support and maintain good health. It may also be applied to the skin in the form of a salve, inhaled as a vapour or consumed as tea or food!
What are the benefits?
What’s so amazing about CBD is its many beneficial health effects with no known side effects. Some benefits include:
- Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- It has been shown to be an effective treatment of epilepsy by reducing the frequency of seizures
- It can increase quality of life for people with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease and multiple sclerosis
- As an antipsychotic component it can reduce symptoms and increase quality of life for people with insomnia, anxiety and autism.
- Can also help relieve pain and nausea.
Is It Safe?
CBD does not have an intoxicating effect, which is why it is legally available. THC is the illegal part of cannabis, but is not found in our products.
As with any dietary supplement we recommend doing your own research and gaining as much information and knowledge about CBD’s potential health effects, and the ongoing research into this incredible supplement.
How to take CBD Oil
- Using a mirror put 3 rice size drops directly under your tongue
- Allow it to absorb for at least 30 seconds then swallow.
- Repeat this 3 times a day morning, noon and night.
Using this method a 15ml bottle should last 30 days. We recommend that anyone wanting to use CBD, start low and gradually increase their dose based on how they feel. Nobody knows your body better than you, and it is better to take small amounts of CBD at regular intervals, than large quantities all at once.As a CBD retailer, we do not make any medical claims regarding CBD, and it is not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any medical condition.